Working together with parents & carers
All OA-SC staff always welcome contact with parents and carers because this fosters mutual understanding and support which in turn, has a positive effect on a pupil’s progress and wellbeing. Communication promotes a partnership. At Olive Academies we are committed to the following principles:
• We welcome contact from parents and carers
• We respond as quickly and as fully as possible to parents and carers
• We involve parents and carers in our work with pupils
• We share information as often and as fully as possible with parents and carers.
– Parent/carer meetings are offered half-termly to discuss written reports
– We offer regular meetings with parents/carers to agree educational provision for pupils
– Parents/carers are most welcome at academy events (please see our academy event calendar)
Parents and carers are most welcome to contact the academy office if they wish to raise anything to do with their child’s progress.
OA-SC Stowmarket T: 01449 613931
OA-SC Bury T: 01284 718782
Or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns about a child’s well-being, bullying or online safety, please contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead Mrs Judy Lewis via the academy office.
If you are seeking further support for you and your family please see the information on our Safeguarding page.
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time.
Should you wish to make a complaint please refer to our Complaints Policy in the first instance.