A supportive and innovative place to work. Join a team of people who are passionate about removing barriers to learning for children and young people.
We have ambitious plans in place to implement a programme of change across the academy which will better enable us to deliver the educational experience our students and their families deserve. This is an exciting time to join our academy team as everyone will play a part in shaping the future of the academy and make a lasting difference for pupils.
Watch our video to find out more about what it's like to work here
Our staff are amazing and share a commitment to making a real difference to the education of children and young people who have found school life challenging.
If you would like to find out more about working with us at Olive Academies please have a look at our recruitment pages or email email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself and your experience.
We offer all our staff:
- a close and supportive team in a working environment where your wellbeing is a priority
- access to a range of employee benefits to support health and wellbeing including Cycle Scheme, PerkBox, MyGym, Employee Assistance Programme and more
- flexible working patterns and part-time positions
- high quality CPD, strong links to mainstream schools and opportunities for career progression
- access to one-to-one coaching
- an organisation which is values driven and has children at the centre of everything we do
- the freedom to be innovative without the constraints of a mainstream curriculum.
"I have never worked anywhere like Olive. Staff work as a collective and there is so much support and enthusiasm to make THE difference. I see colleagues caring so much and they have a relentless drive to support students."
Olive Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.